We use PayPal and Stripe to manage our transactions. PayPal allows you to checkout safely, quickly and easily. This service provides you with a simple way to send money without sharing financial information, along with the flexibility to pay using your PayPal account balance, bank accounts or credit cards. To find out more about PayPal visit their website.
All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order.
Standard delivery is $10 for all orders under $80. Delivery takes up to 8 working days. The delivery date cannot be guaranteed.
Go Travel Products uses Australia Post for delivery in Australia. Please be advised that this courier service may require an adult (over the age of 18) to sign for your shipment. If no one is able to accept delivery of the products, you will be asked to contact Australia Post in order to arrange an alternative delivery date or location to collect your order. We recommend delivering to a business address where possible.
- We deliver from Monday till Friday, except public holidays.
- We do not deliver outside of Australia
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The warranty provided for herein applies only to the first purchaser or gift recipient of the Product.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the Product and/or in the list of Product features on our website.
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse (such as transportation of unusual items), neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage (by airlines for example).
- This warranty is global
- If the Product is to be replaced and the Product is no longer available, Go Travel Products will substitute a comparable Antler product.
- The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product.
- Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
- For all warranty issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY?
- Mishandling damaged
- General use or wear and tear
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Damaged caused by exposure to water, beauty products, chemicals, solvents or acids
- Damage to any contents in transit such as Camera’s, Media Equipment, bottles etc.
- Deliberate damage
- Matching products, or items purchased as a set
- Combination lock issues caused by incorrect setting of the lock, if you use the lock incorrectly, or if it has been forced open
This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.